We stand by our products and offer a guarantee against manufacturing defects for up to two years. See our returns policy below, but before you buy make sure to read the section below, as we do not offer returns as a result of incorrect measurements taken.
Before You Buy
1. Measure your ceiling height
- Leave a minimum of 2 inches between the ceiling and the top of your wall. For example, if your ceiling height is 8’, don’t order our 8’ walls as you will not be able to install it comfortably. Instead, order a wall that is 7’ in height.
2. Check your floor for dips and bulges
- Uneven flooring can impact the installation of your product.
- Please use a straight object, such as a broomstick or a level to check that your floor is straight and free from dips and/or buckling.
3. Measure your space
- Size matters! Ensure you’re getting the right size wall to suit your needs. If you have any questions, contact us by live chat, phone or email.
Once you have taken care of the above you are ready to place your order. If you don't find a size that fits your measurements, send us a message and we will be happy to see how we can help you with a custom order.
Damages and Defects
Defective products will be replaced promptly. To request an exchange for defective product, we require that you contact us immediately upon discovery of the defect and provide photographs or other documentation indicating nature and scope of the defect.
We will replace components that were damaged in transit. To request an exchange for products damaged in transit, we require that you note on the bill of lading, in the presence of the driver or deliveryman, that the product was received in a damaged condition. We request that you take digital photos to provide proof of damage and forward said photos to us via email so that we may make a claim against the shipping company. Without a notation of damage we are unable to file a claim against the shipping carrier and may be unable to provide replacement.
The below policy applies to all products on our store, unless otherwise stated on the individual product page.
- Due to the nature of our products, we charge a 20% Restocking Fee of the total purchase amount on all returns or exchanges, in addition to the cost of shipping both ways.
- We will accept returns of unused and undamaged product within 10 business days of delivery date. You will be responsible for a 20% restocking fee as well as round trip freight charges. After the product is returned with no evidence of use or damage, we will issue a refund to the same card that was used for payment of the order. We cannot accept returns of used product. To avoid damage that would preclude acceptance of a return, we request that you repack materials in a manner suitable for return shipment without damage. You are responsible for any damage incurred during return shipment.
- You may be asked to dispose or donate any unwanted or damaged product. We are not responsible for accepting product; in some instances it may be requested.
- Merchandise must be in original crating and/or packaging to protect the product during the return shipment. All returned items must be in 100% resalable condition. The return authorization number should be visible on all packages and on the freight bill.
- Once payment has been captured for your order, we allow a 24 hour window for changes and cancellations. Changes or cancellations outside the 24 hour window will then have a 20% restocking fee + shipping costs incurred.
- Claims for freight damage must be submitted within 2 business days of receiving your order.
- The following items are considered FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged: 1x1 Sample Panels, Wallpapers and any other Accessories.
Once a return is requested and the required information has been provided for a product return, Diyversify will provide the customer with a shipping label. The shipping label is valid for five (5) business days after being requested and must be shipped before that time in order to be eligible for a return and refund.
Once the item has been received by Diyversify and/or its partners, it will be inspected for customer inflicted damages and signs of use. If it is free of damages and in new, unused condition, the refund, minus the cost of shipping, both ways, as well as a 20% restocking fee of the entire purchase amount, will be initiated. The refund will be processed back onto the original card used for the purchase. This typically occurs within 5 business days after the item(s) have been received. Standard processing time for the funds to be posted by the bank is 3-5 business days.
If Sezzle or BreadPay is used as a financing option when purchasing, the refund might be subject to longer processing times. It may take up to 15 business days after diyversify has received your returned item to fully process the customer's refund.
In the event of a return, the pickup address must be the same as the delivery address.
We may modify these terms at any time
You agree that diyversify may, at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of its website and resources for any reason, including, without limitations, breach of this User Agreement. This includes that there may be change these Terms at any time. If the changes are material, we’ll let you know by email or posting a notice on the site before the changes go into effect. The notice will designate a reasonable amount of time (the “Notice Period”) after which the new terms will go into effect for all users.
Any suspected illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with diyversify, including any account or login information.
By placing an order with us, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms may result in legal action, as we reserve the right to pursue any legal remedies available to us.
For any questions or concerns regarding our policies above, please reach out to us via live chat on our site, through phone (855) 348-4330, or email on email@example.com